Sunday, June 28, 2009

Blog debut (as posted on my friendster blog dated November 12th, 2007 )


i am a frustrated writer. by frustrated i mean someone who has the desire or impulse to write on something for prose, poetry, commentary or plain vandalism but end up with trash. had this inclination since my freshman years in high school. sure i had my fair share of poems, short stories (most were left unfinished though), and submissions for school newsletters but that’s it. end of story. goodbye.

had a few of my friends read some of my pieces and surprisingly received positive remarks. well, friends indeed. good ego boosters as always.

never planned to mark my words here til my friend johnny(johndon by birth and nirvana on friendster blogs. . . yes, the guy in green) told me about the blogging world on friendster and encouraged me to post my nonsense for posterity. read a few posts myself and found out that many wannabes and frustrated writers were here to put all the voices in their heads to print.

i am a pen with no good ink. but heck, i want to write. if i had the patience to send sms blogs to 60 recipients equivalent to eight-mobile-message per text blog to each recipient, then maybe i can spare a few minutes for posting my nonsense here.

never mind the name(suplado). it was baptized by peers during the wild days and it will stay to remind me of the i-don’t-give-a-damn days. the name stays but those days will remain as memories. . .

know me more by my blogs. as for now, how about a welcome hug?

No comments:

Post a Comment