Sunday, June 28, 2009

The FHM verdict



november2008 - my letter and pic was featured on the men's mag FHM. i was instant celebrity. i found out that the people around me are also FHM fans (i had a few calls informing me about the featured letter. . .they had their copies before i had mine). more than the happiness of being featured, i was ecstatic to hear positive remarks from friends approving the idea of surprising a very special girl. they also love the letter's content (atleast that's what they said).

anyway, this is not about the content. nor the lady's reaction on the surprise. and no, definitely not about my friends' comments.

this is about the title that the FHM staff so generously branded on my letter. yes, that red words seen at the uppermost left part of the pic. HE STAYED LOYAL! simply put, i am loyal.

not that i'm complaining but i don't think i deserve such honor.

1. i am an Eric Ramos fan, the former ed chief who started FHM Philippines. stopped buying the mag when he resigned and followed his next projects (sorry about this, mr madrilejos. but you rock. yes, you do and you maintained the mag on top. i was just stupid, that's all). yes, i did came back to fhm after looking for other mags. sorry FHM, i'm not that loyal to you (feel free to kick my b*tt).

2. (erased as requested by people close to me citing unfair publicity to possible persons who might get offended on the sentences posted here earlier. my apologies)

i have failed and disappointed people. a lot of people as a matter of fact. i destroyed trust.

i feel sorry for the people who in one way or another got affected by what happened in number 2. i would like to stress, however, that i do feel sorry for everyone but regret is out of the question.

i believe that everything happened for a reason and that darn reason would help me become a better man who will stand by himself. . . eventually. i wish it would.

i am now on my own. alone. life sucks big time. thank you very much.

i stayed loyal. FHM told me so. take it or leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment